Upcoming 2018 Course Dates:
Watch for summer 2018 dates
Course Registration: $150.00
Register today as spaces are limited.
Click to Register
Registration form must be filled out and approved. If space allows, the payment total will be e-mailed, payment will be accepted by Pawsitive Touch Canine Massage and then an invoice will be issued.
The preferred payment method is by e-transfer, e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Registration is not complete until full payment has been received.**
Please inquire with PTCM if you require alternate payment arrangements.
I can be contacted at email@example.com or 403.850.8484
You are required to attend the full 10 hours of class to receive your certificate. This includes demonstrating your learned practical skills and receiving a passing mark on your written knowledge assessment.
Classes are held at Pawsitively Pooched
28 Northmount Drive NW #16, Calgary, Alberta
Remember to wear comfortable clothing as you will be practicing on CPR dog mannequins and live dogs (or stuffed animals) on the floor.
Dogs are welcome if registered ONLY. There is a maximum of 4 dogs allowed to be registered. Your dog must be obedient, relatively calm, quiet and sociable with other dogs and people, as they will be handled by multiple people for demonstrations. Your dog must also be healthy and up-to-date on vaccines. Pawsitive Touch Canine Massage reserves the right to send any dog home if she/he is felt to be disruptive or unsuitable for the class. Pawsitive Touch Canine Massage and/or Walks ‘N’ Wags Pet First Aid and/or Pawsitively Pooched do NOT assume liability should damage and/or injury be caused by your dog. WNW Pet First Aid covers cats, but due to the environment, we regret that cats are unable to attend at this time.
While snacks and beverages will be supplied, there will be a short lunch break. Please pack a lunch for yourself or bring money to purchase lunch at nearby restaurants.
Private Classes (including business and rescue groups) are available. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Walks ’N’ Wags Pet First Aid is the national leader in pet first aid and offers a recognized national pet first aid certificate course for both DOG & CAT professionals and pet owners.
This pet first aid course is the most comprehensive pet first aid and pet safety program available, is internationally recognized and has been taught by instructors across North America for over a decade.
Some of the topics covered in the Walks ‘N’ Wags pet first aid certificate course include:
CPR and Artificial Respiration Choking Skills Bleeding & Other Wounds Broken Bones & Joint Injuries Heat Stroke Frostbite & Hypothermia Illness and Injury Prevention Poisoning Parasites Medical Conditions
AND SO MUCH MORE…
(Additional curriculum that is taught in this course can be found at www.walksnwags.com)
Why choose Walks ‘N’ Wags?
* Our course is applicable to both DOG and CAT owners.
* Receive an extensive, user-friendly manual and a “quick guide” to assist you in your time of need.
* Receive a certificate upon course completion of the 10 hour course.
* We allow participants to work with live, wiggly pets to further develop their new skills! (There may be up to 4 dogs approved per class.) If you do not wish to practice on live animals, there are stuffed animals available at all the times, as well as CPR dog mannequins, to make sure everybody has access to the same learning experience.
* Our instructors have various backgrounds including professional pet care, human first aid, boarding facilities, pet stores and rescue organizations.
* Our courses are informative and FUN!
*** Pet First Aid is NOT a substitution for veterinary care. ***